Icom F2100D Two-Way Radio
The Icom F2100D is a digital (IDAS/NXDN) and analog handheld portable two way radio that comes in two UHF split versions: F2100D 63 USA (400-470MHz) or F2100D 66 USA (450-512MHz). The F2100D is a powerful portable radio with 4 watts of output and 16 programmable channels. It has a compact and durable design that includes an IP rating of 67 (against dust, shock and liquid).
Here are the main features of this radio:
- UHF (400-470MHz or 450-512MHz)
- 4 watts of power output
- 16 channels available for programming
- IP67 rated against dust, shock and liquid damage and
- Lithium ion battery
- Dual Mode - Digital (IDAS/NXDN) and analog
This radio kit includes the following items:
(1) F2100D - Radio - Icom Part# F2100D 63 USA (400-470MHz) or F2100D 66 USA (450-512MHz)
(1) BP280 - Battery - Li-ion 7.2V 1485mAh battery
(1) BC213 - Charger
(1) BC-242 - AC Adapter
(1) MB-133 - Belt Clip
(1) FASC57U - Antenna - 430-470MHz standard antenna (red ring) J type connector
*Stub antenna upgrade available.
(1) Warranty - 2 year on radio (1 year on accessories)
(1) Programming - Up to 16 channels
*Atlantic Radio is an Icom dealer and is authorized to sell and support their products.
Atlantic Radio recommends the F2100D for any environment including construction, HOA, hotels, medical, education and more.