HR1062 Radio Repeaters
The HR1062 Radio Repeaters, a new state-of-the-art radio repeater, are providing a more efficient and reliable experience with outstanding performance, compact size, flexible power options, and unparalleled system interconnect capabilities. The HR1062 radio repeater is designed as an intelligent and seamless communication platform with the flexibility to connect with a variety of systems. A back-to-back solution provides a cross-band communication IP Link between two repeaters to enable connectivity to analog and digital radios, or radios with different frequencies. The XPT Trunking System is a widely-deployed, cost-efficient, and easily expandable radio system from Hytera.
Wireless Link Communication provides a wireless connection between two systems when there is no IP link.
THE NEW STANDARD OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE:
- 1U Compact Form Factor
- Outstanding Performance and Reliability
- Flexible Interconnection to SIP Phones and Trunking Systems
- Integrated AC Power Supply with AC/DC Auto Switch
Compact 1U Form Factor
- The 1U height is half that of conventional repeaters, and the HR1062 features a in-built power supply to save valuable rack space.
AC/DC Auto Switch
- The HR1062 supports AC/DC auto-switching for locations with different power sources, power redundancy, and eliminates the cost and space required for power adapters.
Analog & Digital Auto Switch
- Mixed channel mode detects the receiving signal and automatically switches between analog and digital mode to provide a simple migration path.
- Variable-speed fan provides optimal cooling with front-to-back internal airflow, combined with high-quality components to ensure 100% duty cycle operation for mission-critical applications.
Flexible Radio Network Connectivity
- The HR1062 supports a wide variety of analog and digital radio networks, including Analog and Digital Conventional, DMR Tier II, XPT Trunking, and DMR Tier III Trunking (available in mid-2022).
- Enhanced Rx sensitivity extends communication range, and an Ethernet port provides access to IP networks to enable remote site connectivity.
DMR - 2 TDMA 2 Time Slots
- TDMA digital technology provides 2 simultaneous voice channels that improve efficiency and doubles capacity without an extra frequency.
- The HR1062 supports Digital End-to-End and Over-the-Air Encryption. This optional software-based encryption uses secure and reliable ARC4 and AES encryption algorithms.