Digital Portable Two-Way Radio
The Hytera PD782i Digital Portable Two-Way Radios are built to the DMR Standard and are rich in features for both voice and data communication. The design is approved for rigorous IP67 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The pseudo-trunking feature maximizes channel usage. Key features such as vibration, a dedicated emergency button, and the large color display make this an ideal solution for mission-critical communications. The PD782i Digital Portable Two-Way Radio also comes with an optional GPS chip that allows the radio to integrate with Hytera Dispatch System or other 3rd party GPS dispatching software.
- The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance. Vibration alerts the user of voice calls and text messages.
Rugged & Reliable
- Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards. The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It’s the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio applications.
- With the adoption of the AGC technology in combination with the application of narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies, The PD7i Series radios are capable of ensuring your voice is clear and crisp even in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity
- The TDMA technology allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This relieves the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resources.
- Besides the encryption inherent to digital technology, The PD7i Series radios provide enhanced encryption capabilities (such as 256- bit encryption algorithm). This process includes end-to-end encryption and over-the-air encryption. It has analog scrambling, and digital encryption using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and ARCFOUR (ARC4) encryption methodology to both voice and data. (A feature for both DMR conventional and Tier III Trunked operation mode.)
- Automatic roaming of all sites in an IP Multi-site Connect system.
Voice with GPS
- PD7i is able to transmit GPS data in the same channel during transmitting voice. This gives the customer an option to upload location information once pushed to talk. It helps to target where the speaker is immediate.
- The PD7i Series is capable of scanning analog voice and signaling, as well as digital voice and data. These radios are also capable of mix mode scanning which monitors analog and digital channels.
- The PD782iG / PD752iG supports viewing of GPS positioning information and sending of GPS text messages.
- OTAP for Conventional Repeater System: Over-the-Air Programming modifies the parameters of remote terminals through the air interface signaling, including digital conventional channel parameters and part parameters of the terminal. It saves time and manpower to operate and maintain a radio system.
Enhanced Quick GPS
- Enhanced Quick GPS: Compressed GPS data can be packaged in a single frame to greatly increase the capacity up to 450 units/min, which is tripled in the DMR Tier II system. This enhancement improves channel efficiency for data and reduces hardware costs.
Dual Mode: Analog & Digital
- Dual-mode (analog & digital) operation ensures a smooth analog to digital migration.
Various Analog Signaling Types
- The PD7i Series is capable of various analog signaling types such as HDC1200, DTMF Encode (PD782i), 2-Tone, and 5-Tone, various squelch control types (CTCSS / CDCSS), providing higher functionality in analog mode.
Versatile Voice Calls
- The intelligent signaling of the PD7i Series radios supports various voice call types, including Private Call, Group Call, All Call, and Emergency Call.
- Upgradeable software enables new features without buying a new radio; The PD7i Series radios can also be switched into DMR trunking modes with corresponding trunking licenses applied in the same hardware.
- Supports One Touch features that comprise Preprogrammed Text Messages, Voice Calls, and Supplementary Features.
- This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
- Data Features The PD782i / PD752i Supports data capabilities of sending Private and Group text messages. It also supports a Third Party to control the radio via Third party API (GPS, Radio Registration Services, Radio Call Control, Telemetry, Data Transfer), via Telemetry control to radio.
Trunked & Conventional Switch
- Trunking & Conventional Switch: By pressing a single button or twisting the channel knob, it enables radios to be switched between DMR Tier 3 trunking and conventional mode without restarting. During this process, registration & deregistration in the trunking system is done automatically, and over-the-air authentication is still available.
Optimized Pushed to talk
- Optimized Push-to-talk: It allows a radio to set up an audio buffer and store what the user speaks before the call is established. Then it sends the stored audio together with the coming real-time audio after the call is established. Therefore, users can talk right after pressing PTT without waiting for the “go-ahead tone’’. This feature also enhances the handover function without dropping communications in the Tier III system during sites switch.
Out of range Notification in RMO
- Out-of-range Notification in RMO: A radio is always notified when it has left the repeater coverage. The users can realize if they are in the talk range all the time by paying attention to the alert tone.
Over the air alias
- PD7i Series can support sending radio alias over the air when PTT. The radio that receives the call can decide to create a new contact or overwrite the old one automatically. It gives a great convenience to the customer to manage the fleet with the correct contact stored in each radio without touching each unit for re-programming.