HP782 Handheld Radios
The Hytera HP782 Handheld Radios are the next-generation in creative style and functionality that elevates the industry standard in professional two-way radios. The HP782 features a large 2.4” HD TFT-LCD display that provides the necessary screen area for easily accessing a variety of information and functionality. The HP782 are state-of-the-art two-way radios, providing a more efficient and reliable experience with loud and clear audio, long battery life, intuitive user interface, remarkable portability, and ruggedness.
THE NEW STANDARD OF FUNCTIONALITY AND USER EXPERIENCE:
- The app icons are arranged in a nine-grid layout, making visual recognition more intuitive. The menu layers are simplified and streamlined so users can easily change settings and adjust features.
Clear Notifications and Information Display
- On the home screen, the HP782 displays time and contact alias/ID and can display two notifications simultaneously. The radio supports notifications of emergency calls, missed calls, call alerts, and new messages, and users can preview message contents. The dialing interface supports the selection of individual calls, group calls, PSTN / PABX phone dialing, fast dialing, and channel switching (CPS selection configuration). The call interface displays call status (digital/analog, encryption status, recording status, call transfer, etc.), contact alias / ID, contact address, call duration, and speaker location information.
Multiple User Profiles
- The HP782 supports four User Profiles that can be selected according to the scenario and set the corresponding tone, volume, vibration, and more. For example, profiles can match the environment, such as indoors or outdoors, or in a meeting.
- The HP782 interface features an Interface Switcher that allows users to easily switch between the home screen and up to three frequently used interfaces. This makes it easy to view or perform feature settings on these interfaces for efficient operations and to ensure rapid response in critical situations.
- The HP782 allows users to manually dial without switching the dialing mode. In the dialing interface, users can select a private, group, or PSTN/PABX call. In addition to the contact alias/ID, the radio also displays call status (including call mode, encryption status, recording status, and call forwarding status), contact address, and call duration.
Text Messaging and Conversational SMS
- The HP782 supports sending private and group text messages. Messages can be typed freeform or the user can send and receive a variety of preprogrammed messages. The short message is displayed in the form of a dialog box, along with the message and sender details. The interactive mode is more intuitive, and the message sending and receiving is simple and efficient.