PD482i Digital Two-Way Radios
The Hytera PD482i Digital Two-Way Radios are a cost-effective two-way radio with advanced features:
- Functions in digital and analog modes in radio-to-radio calls, or with any Hytera repeater or base station
- Rugged and ergonomic design with a full keypad, high contrast OLED screen, and programmable buttons
- Built-in GPS and Bluetooth, emergency calls, and voice-activated communications (VOX)
- Supports Tier II radio networks, pseudo trunking, and Radio Registration Service for connectivity to dispatch applications
ERGONOMIC AND EASY TO USE
- Tactile buttons for no-look PTT and emergency calls.
- High contrast OLED screen, full keypad, and three programmable buttons.
- Dual-band antenna supports UHF or VHF.
- Audio equalizer adjusts the low, mid, and high-frequency gain.
- Provides the best audio performance in noisy or quiet environments.
- Powerful Li-Ion 2000mAh battery.
- Delivers up to 22 hours of operation in digital mode and 16 hours in analog mode.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810 G for impact strength and durability, and IP54 water and dust ingress.
- -22 F to +140 F (-30 C to +60 C) operating temperature.
EMERGENCY ALARMS AND CALLING
- Emergency Alarms can be sent to other radios via the one-touch programmable button.
- Improves worker safety and emergency response time.
ANALOG & DIGITAL AUTO-DETECT
- Simultaneously monitors analog and digital modes and automatically responds in each mode. Enables simple and cost-effective migration from analog to digital.
- Ensures private and secure voice and data transmission.
- Real-time display, call logs, GPS synchronization, and messaging.
- Free-form text messaging with a full keypad.
- Stores up to ten pre-defined text messages.
- The built-in GPS enables real-time location tracking for dispatch applications (only on PD482i-G-BT models).
- Built-in Bluetooth enables connectivity to earpieces and other wireless accessories (only on PD482i-G-BT models).
- Voice-activated communications (VOX) activate the microphone by speaking to enable hands-free operation.
- Also supported on external earpiece and microphone accessories.
UPGRADE FEATURES (Optional)
- Priority Interrupt allows dispatchers to interrupt existing calls with important emergency information.
- Remote Monitor allows the dispatcher to key the PTT button and listens in an emergency situation.
- Stun/Revive enables dispatch and other users to disable/enable a radio if it is stolen, lost, or used maliciously.