Packed with functionality, the Hytera PD502i analog/digital dual-mode portable radio impresses with its safety features and flexibility to support both digital and analog communications. The PD502i is ideal for manufacturing, events, and hospitality environments. Fully compliant with the DMR standard, the PD502i keeps users connected in various complex scenarios and offers a solution for efficient real-time communication, staff management, and versatile functionalities.
- Analog / Digital Dual Mode Operation for Easy Transition to Digital
- Pseudo Trunk Enhances System Access Without Additional Infrastructure
Smaller, Sleeker, Lighter
- The PD502i is 4.53 x 2.13 x 1.06 inches, weighing 9.7oz. The PD502i is 4.53 x 2.13 x 1.18 inches, weighing 9.9oz. The PD5i Series has dual-color injection molding.
Long Battery Life
- In digital mode, the PD5i Series can operate for approximately 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Rugged & Reliable
- Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards and is IP54 (5: Generally protected against dust; 4: Protected against the effects of light rain or minor water splashes) ensuring outstanding performance.
- Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone, and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
- Provides basic digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
DMRA Data Service
- The data protocol is fully compliant with the DMRA standard.
- Supports One Touch features that include Preprogrammed Text Messages, Voice Calls, and Supplementary Features.
- This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
Supplementary Features (Option License)
- The PD5i Series can decode Radio Enable, Radio Disable, and Remoter Monitor, as well as Priority Interrupt.
Dual Mode: Analog & Digital
- Dual modes operation allows the programming of both analog to digital migration.
- The PD5i Series support Radio Registration Service (RRS), Emergency Call, Lone Worker, and Single Site XPT operation (via software license)