Shop PD402i Accessories and Parts
Hytera PD402i Digital Portable Radios (UHF and VHF two-way DMR) provide reliable and easy-to-use radio communications. Robust and reliable, the Hytera PD402i portable digital radio offers a simple communication solution, ideal for users operating in manufacturing, facilities management, or education environments.
- Audio equalizer and digital audio for loud and clear voice calls
- Compliant with the DMR standard and supports double channel capacity
- Functions in digital and analog modes
- IP55 rated and compliant with MIL-STD-810 G
- Cost-effective with advanced features
ERGONOMIC AND EASY TO USE
- Tactile buttons for no-look PTT and emergency calls.
- Audio equalizer adjusts the low, mid, and high-frequency gain.
- Provides high-quality digital audio performance with loud and clear private calling, group calling, and all calls.
- Powerful Li-Ion 1500mAh battery.
- Delivers up to 16 hours of operation in digital mode and 12 hours in analog mode.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE
- IP55 is rated for water and dust ingress and compliant with MIL-STD-810-G for impact strength and durability.
- -22 F to +140 F (-30 C to +60 C) operating temperature.
- Emergency Alarms can be sent to other radios via the one-touch programmable button.
ANALOG & DIGITAL AUTO-DETECT
- Simultaneously monitors analog and digital modes and automatically responds in each mode.
- Enables simple and cost-effective migration to digital.
PRE-PROGRAMMED TEXT MESSAGING
- One-touch sending of pre-programmed text messages.
- Stores up to ten pre-defined text messages.
- Voice-activated communications (VOX) activate the microphone by speaking to enable hands-free operation.
- Also supported on external earpiece and microphone accessories.
UPGRADE FEATURES (Optional)
- Encryption for secure audio and data.
- Priority Interrupt allows dispatchers to interrupt existing calls with important emergency information.
- Remote Monitor allows the dispatcher to key the PTT button and listens in an emergency situation.
- Stun/Revive enables dispatch and other users to disable/enable a radio if it is stolen, lost, or used maliciously.
SYSTEMS AND NETWORK FEATURES
- Roaming allows radios to seamlessly move between connected repeaters with non-stop voice transmission.
- Pseudo Trunk is a virtual trunking feature that automatically uses whichever digital timeslot is free to improve call connectivity and frequency efficiency.
- The PD402i can be deployed on DMR Tier II systems.
- Radio Registration Service (RRS) allows the PD402i to communicate with dispatch and unified communications applications.