Hytera HM782 MOBILE RADIOS
The Hytera HM782 Mobile Radios, the new state-of-the-art, is providing a more efficient and reliable experience with loud and clear audio, intuitive user interface, and gateway connectivity between radio and data networks. The HM782 can extend coverage range, connect multiple radio sites, provide wireless data transmission, and support multiple simultaneous mode functions. The HM782 can be deployed Back-to-Back to enable communication between analog and digital radios, or radios with different frequencies. Multiple Hytera HM782 mobile radios can be connected to an Ethernet/IP network to provide a reliable and cost-effective method to connect remote radio sites and extend coverage areas. In situations where a wired IP network is unavailable between two repeaters, two HM782 radios using different frequencies can provide a wireless link between the repeaters. The Clarity Transmission feature provides a wireless data path between remote network devices and a central network management station.
THE NEW STANDARD OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE:
- The HM782 can be deployed in Analog and Digital Conventional, MPT and XPT Trunking, DMR Tier II and Tier III Trunking, IP Multi-Site Connect, and DMR Simulcast Systems.
Greater Calling Flexibility
- The HM782 supports Individual Calls (radio to radio, radio to dispatcher), Group Calls (one radio to many, dispatcher to many), All Call (broadcast the call to all radios, transmit only), and Telephone Calls (with connectivity to PSTN, PABX or SIP networks).
Clear and Bright Display
- The HM782 features a 2.4-inch, 240x300 HD TFTLCD display with an intuitive six-grid navigation interface with large types and icons. The display supports 262,000 colors and is clearly visible in bright sunlight.
Enhanced Worker Safety
- The Hytera HM782 radios are designed for worker safety with an easy access emergency button, emergency call, and priority interrupt. Lone Worker prompts the user to press a key at preset intervals to indicate they are safe. Large tactile knobs and piano-style buttons provide easy access that keeps eyes on the road.
Louder and Clearer Audio
- Hytera provides industry-leading audio quality through an optimized forward-facing loudspeaker and AI-based voice enhancement with deep learning ability that can accurately extract voice from noise in real-time and decreases unwanted background noises as loud as 30db.
Enhanced GPS Location Tracking
- The HM782 reports current location information to other radios, the dispatcher, or third-party applications in real-time, enhancing the efficiency of visualized dispatch applications. GPS data is transmitted during voice calls for immediate location targeting, and GPS data can be compressed to increase channel capacity and reduce hardware costs.
- The HM782 supports Digital End-to-End and Over-the-Air Encryption for voice and data. Hardware encryption is implemented through a built-in encryption card. Advanced software encryption uses the ARC4 and AES encryption algorithms.
Durable and Rugged
- IP54 compliant for water and dust ingress, and MIL-STD- 810 G for shock and humidity.