MD652i Digital Mobile Radios
The Hytera MD652i Digital Mobile Radios are specifically designed with safety and ease-of-operation in mind, providing safe and reliable communications for numerous applications across various industries like Logistics, Taxi, Fleet, Agricultural, Construction, and Tow-Trucks. This MD652i Digital Mobile Radio's compact design enables it to be put in any location with ease without obstructing view or movement within the vehicle. Extended features like programmable text, emergency, telemetry, and GPS (optional) can be used to communicate within the radio fleet or to a dispatch station.
- MD652i can support sending radio alias over the air when PTT. The radio that receives the call can decide to create a new contact or overwrite the old one automatically. It gives a great convenience to the customer to manage the fleet with the correct contact stored in each radio without touching each unit for programming.
- OTAP for Conventional Repeater System: Over the Air, Programming modifies the parameters of remote terminals through the air interface signaling, including digital conventional channel parameters and part parameters of the terminal. It saves time and manpower to operate and maintain a radio system.
Enhanced Quick GPS
- Compressed GPS data can be packaged in a single frame to greatly increase the capacity up to 450 units/min, which is tripled in the DMR Tier II system. This enhancement improves channel efficiency for data and reduces hardware costs.
Trunked & Conventional Switch
- By pressing a single button or twisting the channel knob, it enables radios to be switched between trunking and conventional mode without restarting. During this process, registration & deregistration in the trunking system is done automatically, and over-the-air authentication is still available.
- It allows a radio to set up an audio buffer and store what the user speaks before the call is established. Then it sends the stored audio together with the coming real-time audio after the call is established. Therefore, users can talk right after pressing PTT without waiting for the “go-ahead tone’’. This feature also enhances the handover function without dropping communications in the Tier III system during sites switch.
- Allows basic/advanced end-to-end encryption and over-the-air encryption in digital mode. Allow scrambler feature in analog mode.
Out-of-range Notification in RMO
- Radio is always notified when it has left the repeater coverage. The users can realize if they are in the talk range all the time by paying attention to the alert tone.