HP602 Handheld Radios
The all-new Hytera HP602 Handheld Radios has a cutting-edge design, robust audio, and IP67 rating compliant. The HP602 features a one-line OLED display and delivers exceptional value with abundant features, GPS, a 20-hour Lithium Polymer battery, and industry-leading audio performance. The Hytera H-Series of radios and repeater systems is the culmination of this experience and spirit of innovation. The HP602 Series of DMR handheld radios is the next generation in creative style and functionality that elevates the industry standard in professional digital two-way radios.
THE NEW STANDARD OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE:
Louder and Clearer Audio
- Hytera provides industry-leading audio quality through a large forward-facing speaker and AI-based voice enhancement with deep learning ability that can accurately extract voice from noise in real-time and decreases unwanted background noises as loud as 30db. New water-porting technology quickly drains water out of the speaker cavity to maintain audio clarity.
Thinner and Lighter
- An optimized mechanical design with advanced materials and a lightweight lithium polymer battery delivers a compact radio that weighs less than 10 ounces.
- Longer Battery Life
Enhanced Worker Safety
- The HP6 Series radios are designed for worker safety with a programmable emergency button, emergency call, and priority interrupt. Lone Worker prompts the user to press a key or speak to indicate they are safe. Man Down allows the radio to automatically enter emergency mode when the radio is inclined at a pre-set angle or remains motionless.
Longer Battery Life
- The latest in lithium polymer technology is used to power the HP6 Series radios for excellent performance. The battery is light and small, achieving a shift life of 20 hours on high transmit power with a duty cycle of 5/5/90.
Higher Level of Ruggedness
- The HP6 Series is fully compliant with the IP67 and MIL-STD- 810 G standards. It is dustproof, water-resistant, and can stand up to drop shock testing at 2 meters. The HP6 Series anti-magnetic speaker does not attract magnetic metal dust and shavings.
Clear and Bright Display
- The HP682 features a 1.8” 160x128 LCD display with 65,536 colors and 6 lines of content. The clear and bright LCD display provides a wide variety of status, configuration, and notification information. The HP602 features a 0.91-inch OLED display that shows the channel, signal strength, power status, and power level.