Digital Portable Two-Way Radio
Delivering superior voice clarity and enhanced encryption, the Hytera PD662i Slim, Digital Two-Way Radios are a compact, high-quality device with an LCD screen and programmable keys. At just an inch thick and weighing less than 11 ounces, this radio is a popular choice and ideal for long shifts. The Hytera PD662i two-way radio models are considered some of the most durable, feature-rich radios available, and the Hytera PD662i is a prime example of that commitment with its strong, functional technology. Fully compliant with the DMR Standard, these radios come with a variety of features that make them an excellent choice for warehouse, security, medical, and business communication.
- PD6i Series can support sending radio alias over the air when PTT. The radio that receives the call can decide to create a new contact or overwrite the old one automatically. It gives a great convenience to the customer to manage the fleet with the correct contact stored in each radio without touching each unit for re-programming.
Voice with GPS
- PD6i is able to transmit GPS data in the same channel during transmitting voice. This gives the customer an option to upload location information once pushed to talk. It helps to target where the speaker is immediate.
- OTAP for Conventional Repeater System: Over-the-Air Programming modifies the parameters of remote terminals through the air interface signaling, including digital conventional channel parameters and part parameters of the terminal. It saves time and manpower to operate and maintain a radio system.
- Allows basic/advanced end-to-end encryption and over-the-air encryption in digital mode. Allow scrambler feature in analog mode. (A feature for both DMR conventional and Tier III Trunked operation mode).
Out-of-range Notification in RMO
- Radio is always notified when it has left the repeater overage. The users can realize if they are in the talk range all the time by paying attention to the tone.
Enhanced Quick GPS
- Compressed GPS data can be packaged in a single frame to greatly increase the capacity up to 450 units/min, which is tripled in the DMR Tier II system. This enhancement improves channel efficiency for data and reduces hardware costs.
Trunked & Conventional Switch
- By pressing a single button or twisting the channel knob, it enables radios to be switched between DMR Tier 3 trunking and conventional mode without restarting. During this process, registration & deregistration in the trunking system is done automatically, and over-the-air authentication is still available.
- It allows a radio to set up an audio buffer and store what the user speaks before the call is established. Then it sends the stored audio together with the coming real-time audio after the call is established. Therefore, users can talk right after pressing PTT without waiting for the “go-ahead tone’’. This feature also enhances the handover function without dropping communications in the Tier III system during sites switch.