X1pi Executive Digital Portable Radio
The X1pi Executive Digital Portable Radio is built to the DMR Standard and is rich in features for both voice and data communication. The design is approved for rigorous IP67 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The pseudo-trunking maximizes channel usage. Key features such as man down, vibration, a dedicated emergency button, and the large color display make this an ideal solution for mission-critical communications. The radio’s slim size enables a user to carry it covertly in a pocket or belt clip. The X1pi Executive Digital Portable Radio also comes standard with a GPS chip that allows the radio to integrate with Hytera SmartDispatch or other 3rd party GPS dispatching software.
- X1i Series can support sending radio alias over the air when PTT. The radio that receives the call can decide to create a new contact or overwrite the old one automatically. It gives a great convenience to the customer to manage the fleet with the correct contact stored in each radio without touching each unit for re-programming.
Voice with GPS
- X1i Series is able to transmit GPS data in the same channel during transmitting voice. This gives the customer an option to upload location information once pushed to talk. It helps to target where the speaker is immediate.
- Besides the encryption inherent to digital technology, The X1ei and X1pi provide enhanced encryption capabilities (such as 256- bit encryption algorithm). This process includes end-to-end encryption and over-the-air encryption. It has analog scrambling, and digital encryption using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and ARCFOUR (ARC4) encryption methodology to both voice and data. (A feature for both DMR conventional and Tier III Trunked operation model).
- Vibration alerts the user of voice calls and text messages.
Out-of-range Notification in RMO
- A radio is always notified when it has left the repeater coverage. The users can realize if they are in the talk range all the time by paying attention to the alert tone.
Enhanced Quick GPS
- Enhanced Quick GPS: Compressed GPS data can be packaged in a single frame to greatly increase the capacity up to 450 units/ min, which is tripled in the DMR Tier II system. This enhancement improves channel efficiency for data and reduces hardware costs.
Trunked & Conventional Switch
- Trunking & Conventional Switch: By pressing a single button or twisting the channel knob, it enables radios to be switched between DMR Tier 3 trunking and conventional mode without restarting. During this process, registration & deregistration in the trunking system is done automatically, and over-the-air authentication is still available.
Optimized Push-to-talk Optimized Push-to-talk
- It allows a radio to set up an audio buffer and store what the user speaks before the call is established. Then it sends the stored audio together with the coming real-time audio after the call is established. Therefore, users can talk right after pressing PTT without waiting for the “go-ahead tone’’. This feature also enhances the handover function without dropping communications in the Tier III system during sites switch.
- OTAP for Conventional Repeater System: Over-the-Air Programming modifies the parameters of remote terminals through the air interface signaling, including digital conventional channel parameters and part parameters of the terminal. It saves time and manpower to operate and maintain a radio system.