Intrinsically Safe Option Available
Shop PD562i Accessories and Parts
PD502i Intrinsically Safe (UL913) Data Sheet
The Hytera PD562i Digital Portable Radios are an open-standard DMR radio capable of providing quality voice communication in a design approved to IP54 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The radio maximizes channel usage and the long-lasting battery life yields approximately 16 hours under a 5-5-90 duty cycle in digital mode. The PD562i is the ideal solution for organizations looking for a cost-effective way to migrate to clear digital communication. Packed with functionality, Hytera PD562i portable digital radio impresses with its safety features and flexibility to support both digital and analog communications. The PD562i is ideal for manufacturing, events, and hospitality environments.
Smaller, Sleeker, Lighter
- The PD502i is 4.53 x 2.13 x 1.06 inches, weighing 9.7oz. The PD562i is 4.53 x 2.13 x 1.18 inches, weighing 9.9oz. The PD5i Series has dual-color injection molding.
Long Battery Life
- In digital mode, the PD5i Series can operate for approximately 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Rugged & Reliable
- Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards and is IP54 (5: Generally protected against dust; 4: Protected against the effects of light rain or minor water splashes) ensuring outstanding performance.
- Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone, and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
- Provides basic digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analog mode.
DMRA Data Service
- The data protocol is fully compliant with the DMRA standard.
- Supports One Touch features that include Preprogrammed Text Messages, Voice Calls, and Supplementary Features.
- This virtual trunking feature allocates a free timeslot for urgent communications. This effectively enhances frequency efficiency and allows you to communicate in a timely manner in emergency situations.
Supplementary Features (Option License)
- The PD5i Series can decode Radio Enable, Radio Disable, and Remoter Monitor, as well as Priority Interrupt.
Dual Mode: Analog & Digital
- Dual modes operation allows the programming of both analog to digital migration.
- The PD5i Series support Radio Registration Service (RRS), Emergency Call, Lone Worker, and Single Site XPT operation (via software license)