Icom F62D Two-Way Radio
UL Rated (Intrinsically Safe) Versions Available
The Icom F62D is a durable (IP67) and compact portable two way radio. The F62D is a dual mode radio that works analog and digital (IDAS/NXDN). The F62D works in the UHF frequency band and has two split versions: F62D 11 (400-470MHz) or F62D 21 (450-512MHz).
*Intrinsically safe UL versions for UHF include: F62DUL 11 (400-470MHz) or F62DUL 21 (450-512MHz).
Here are the main features of the F62D:
- UHF (400-470MHz or 450-512MHz)
- 5 watts of power output
- 512 channels with 128 zones
- IP67 rated against dust, shock and liquid damage and
- Lithium ion battery
- 6 programmable keys
- Digital (IDAS/NXDN)
- Intrinsically safe version available
- Vibrate profile
- Voice recorder
This radio kit includes the following items:
(1) F62D - Radio - F62D 11 (400-470MHz) or F62D 21 (450-512MHz)
*Intrinsically safe version - F62DUL 11 (400-470MHz) or F62DUL 21 (450-512MHz)
(1) BP290 - Battery - 2010mAh li-ion battery
*Upgradable to 3150mAh - BP294
**Intrinsically safe version battery - BP292UL - 2010mAh li-ion intrinsically safe battery
(1) MBB3 - Standard Belt Clip
(1) Warranty - 3 year on radios (1 year on accessories)
*Atlantic Radio is an Icom dealer and is authorized to sell and support their products.