PD362i Compact Two-Way Radios
The Hytera PD362i Compact Two-Way Radios, open-standard DMR radios, deliver clear two-way voice and text in a small pocket-sized design. This is the ideal solution for small to medium-sized organizations looking for cost-effective and high-quality radio communications. The Hytera PD362i is an open-standard DMR radio capable of providing quality voice communication in a small pocket-sized design approved to IP54 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The 2000 mAh long-lasting battery yields approximately 12 hours under a 5-5-90 duty cycle in digital mode.
- Hytera PD362i UHF 430-470MHz DMR radios provide reliable and easy-to-use communications.
- Compact, pocket-sized radios that are easy to operate
- Powerful battery delivers up to 12-hour battery life
- Analog and digital modes for an easy transition to digital
- Ruggedized to IP54 and MIL-STD-810 standards
- 256 Channels and 16 Zones
ERGONOMIC AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- Tactile buttons for no-look PTT and emergency calls.
- Compact antenna makes the PD362i feel like a cellular phone.
- Pocket-size design that weighs less than 6 ounces.
- Audio equalizer adjusts the low, mid, and high-frequency gain.
- Provides high-quality digital audio performance with loud and clear Private Calls, Group Calls, and All calls.
ANALOG AND DIGITAL DUAL MODES
- Supports both analog and digital modes.
- Allows switching between the two operation modes for communication with analog radios.
ANALOG AND DIGITAL AUTO DETECT
- Detects the signal type and automatically switches between analog and digital mode.
- Enables simple and cost-effective migration path to digital.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810-G for shock and vibration.
- IP54 rated for water and dust resistance.
- LED display allows good visibility even under bright daylight.
- Two-line display for messaging with up to 64 characters.
- Powerful 2000mAh Lithium-Ion batteries deliver up to 12 hours of operation in digital mode and 10 in analog mode.
- Enables sending and receiving Emergency Alarms and enhances worker safety.
PRE-PROGRAMMED TEXT MESSAGING
- One-touch sending of pre-programmed text messages.
- Stores up to ten pre-defined text messages of up to 64 characters·
- Voice-activated microphone enables hands-free operation.
- Also supported on external earpiece and microphone accessories.
- Allows listening to communication activities on other channels.
UPGRADE FEATURES (Optional)
- Encryption for secure audio and data.
- Priority Interrupt allows dispatchers to interrupt existing calls with important emergency information.
- Remote Monitor allows the dispatcher to key the PTT button and listens in an emergency situation.
- Stun/Revive enables dispatch and other users to disable/enable a radio if it is stolen, lost, or used maliciously.