Hytera BD612i Water-Resistant Radio
The Hytera BD612i digital radios are the next generation of the TC610 analog radios, and improves on the legendary Hytera ruggedness, performance, and value. This economical, water-resistant portable two-way radio includes these characteristics:
- Built rugged for the most demanding environments
- Digital audio quality for clear calls on noisy job sites
- Powerful battery for reliable operation over long shifts
- Extended range to improve efficiency and reduce infrastructure costs
Improved Digital Performance
The BD612i radios feature digital noise cancellation for improved audio quality, and long battery life for up to 16 hours of operation. Digital encoding and high output power provides excellent reception and extended range.
Light and Compact
Weighing less than 9 ounces, the light and compact design makes the BD612i easy to carry and operate.
Rugged and Reliable
The BD612i is built to the MIL-STD 180G standard for shock and temperature endurance, and complies with the IP66 standard for water and dust resistance.
Hytera BD612i Comprehensive Features:
• Size 4.25" x 2.12" x 1.14"
• Weight 8.5oz (with 1500mAh battery and AN0435W09)
• Dual mode (Analog and Digital)
• 48 channels, 3 zones
• 64 contacts in digital mode
• 12.5/25kHz selectable channel spacing
• Battery life:16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90 in digital mode
• Digital voice call function
• Scan (analog channel only or digital channel only)
• One touch call / text message
• MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
• IP66 Compliant
• Emergency Alarm (via programming)
• Pseudo Trunk
*3-year manufacturer's warranty. 1-year warranty on accessories.